YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS – Your eyes are not deceiving you; man: I.AM.EXCITED! [Happy Dance.]
There are very few things in this world I love more than an episode (or marathon – either way works) of Sex and the City! Now the news of a possible new Season broke and it might send others – like me – in somewhat of a FRENZY!
It is rumoured that we can rather expect a Season than a Movie – It might be because of all the negative criticism the second SATC movie received. [Sad face – cause I rather enjoyed it!]
Well – Season or Movie; I will most DEFINITELY be watching. You can not NOT watch a something all about LOVE, FASHION and LIFE! As the Famous Carrie Bradshaw Says, “LOVE – now that is ONE LABEL that will NEVER go out of style!” I agree!!
Read Full Post »
Each and every person out there has their personal top 10 things they live for and seldom will budge on.
Same as them, I have 10 things I live for- not at all excessive but true to me.
The BEAUTIFUL Cape Town
1. Love – I cannot imagine my life without the love of my friends, family and partner.
2. Friends – My life without my two best friends is unimaginable.
3. Social Gatherings – that’s it! Any form of social gatherings.
4. Shopping – there are such a thing as retail therapy; I promise.
5. My Family – we are a family just like any other but without them I wouldn’t be who I am today.
6. Beautiful Cape Town – there’s nothing I don’t LOVE about it.
7. Music – it can either make or break your mood.
8. Books and the Internet – I cannot go 1 day without stimulating my mind; reading is the best way.
9. Food – I love healthy food as well as cooking; it really relaxes me.
10. My morning cup of tea – enough said!
What is your top 10 things to live for?
Read Full Post »