Each and every person out there has their personal top 10 things they live for and seldom will budge on.
Same as them, I have 10 things I live for- not at all excessive but true to me.
The BEAUTIFUL Cape Town
1. Love – I cannot imagine my life without the love of my friends, family and partner.
2. Friends – My life without my two best friends is unimaginable.
3. Social Gatherings – that’s it! Any form of social gatherings.
4. Shopping – there are such a thing as retail therapy; I promise.
5. My Family – we are a family just like any other but without them I wouldn’t be who I am today.
6. Beautiful Cape Town – there’s nothing I don’t LOVE about it.
7. Music – it can either make or break your mood.
8. Books and the Internet – I cannot go 1 day without stimulating my mind; reading is the best way.
9. Food – I love healthy food as well as cooking; it really relaxes me.
10. My morning cup of tea – enough said!
What is your top 10 things to live for?
Read Full Post »
The Louis Vuitton - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS BAG!!
I have two best friends; we have the same ideas, morals and goals. One thing we do not all agree upon: What is ‘OMW’ amazing and what gets a 0 in the Elle Hot or Not Thermometer. Fashion sense, or style rather is something only an individual can decide on – that is what makes is so amazing, so unique.
I have taken the liberty of constructing a very easy, 5 question survey – I will complete this individually and you can complete it as well. Please leave your answers in the comments section below!
Question 1: Why Fashion; what is your opinion about fashion? Fashion, to me is something I live for everyday. It is there when I wake up and there when I go to bed. It provides me with the ability to portray my individuality without saying a word.
Question 2: What style do you currently support and why? I love a classic style – clean cut. I also love the casual look when not at the office – I love a good ol’ pair of leggings and boots.
Question 3: Provided I give you an unlimited budget what is the first thing you’ll buy? Without a doubt – a Louis Vuitton Handbag (and no small one at that). Selling Price: Only R5 300
Question 4: What, according to you, is this season’s best buy? A trench coat (double breasted) is something that will never go out of season; I would think either a dark grey or dark blue will look lovely.
Question 5: Do you think you are a fashion trend setter and why? According to my one friend, ABSOLUTELY. According to the others – they have their own way of doing things.
Have an amazing weekend – fashion forward!!
Image via Bagzheaven.blogspot.com
Read Full Post »
Victoria Becham Fall 2011 - LOVING this look..except for the Head gear.
Every day I am surrounded by fashion; may it be my colleague dressed in her meeting attire or my best friend telling me about the ‘OH MY WORD you MUST buy this’ pair of boots! Fashion surrounds every person, some more than other…that other; is me.
I am based in Cape Town, according to me, the New York of South Africa. Unique styles walking down the street every single day; new fashion emerging from each corner – providing individuals such as myself with the inspiration to want to know more; want to be more; want to wear more: Fashion.
Do you have a favourite fashion style; what is it?
Read Full Post »