Soooo..after my post last night I thought…hmmm…why not share some of the things I have learned thus far; hence the following post! Enjoy!
1. Eat a fruit and yoghurt for Breakfast – it fills you up and doesn’t add the extra ‘kilojoules’ milk does.
2. Have a Lite Cup a Soup when feeling Peckish – it fills you up until lunch time and it’s PERFECT for winter!
3. Having Crackerbread/Pro-vita/Rice Cakes/Rye-vitas etc. for lunch is Great – you are full afterwards but you do not get the Bloated feeling Bread gives you – and the great thing is; you can have like 4 at a time! Vary your toppings and keep it interesting – my favourite: Tuna, fat free cottage cheese and Tabasco! Yum!!
4. Have coffee and tea – yeah yeah – caffeine is bad for you and it does give you cellulite but hey – you only live ONCE! Just watch your milk intake – 1 cup of fat free milk a day is more than enough.
5. VERY IMPORTANT: Drink Drink Drink Drink….WATER – up to 3 Litres per day!!
Top Tip – Dieting SHOULD NOT be a SCHLEP – it’s suppose to become your lifestyle! Throw in some exercise and you are good to go! Spoil yourself – if you eat healthily 5 days out of a week and ‘cheat’ 2 of the 7 days you will NOT become fat – it’s a mindset; stick to it!
* I am not a trained dietician nor do I know A Lot about healthy eating – what you read here is what I have learned over this time and used to shed some kilos and I am in NO WAY forcing anybody to use these tips – they are mere suggestions. Good Luck!
Image via ftfmarket.com